Alcohol Server Card
Oklahoma ABLE Training
Oklahoma Alcohol Server Card
ABLE Training Information
Do you need to get your ABLE license?
Earn your Oklahoma ABLE license (commonly called: "Oklahoma bartender license") by completing the Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Course for Oklahoma.
Alcohol Server Card
Oklahoma ABLE Training Course Approval
Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for OK Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!
No Extra Charge!
After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for OK Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for OK in the mail within 15 days if you are in a state where wallet cards are issued.
Take this online course to receive your alcohol server certification card.
Responsible alcohol server training ensures that sellers and servers of alcohol understand the liquor laws in their states and serve responsibly. Some areas require alcohol seller/server certification for any employee that handles alcohol.
Our responsible server online course can be taken in one or more online sessions and satisfies the requirements in most areas. This training meets the requirements or recommendations (if applicable) in most states and jurisdictions. It is a good idea to get this certification because many establishments require this training to lower their insurance rates and the chances of failing a sting or alcohol check. This certification can also help you stand out from other job applicants who don't have server certification.General Information
This course is designed to help you maximize your knowledge of alcohol service through easy-to-master lessons. As you move through the course, you will learn specific and detailed information about how to serve alcohol responsibly.
How long does the course take?
For most people, this course will take just a couple of hours to complete. However, the course is self-paced and any additional time needed will depend on your personal study habits. You can take as much time as you need to study the course material and there are no penalties for retaking the quizzes.
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
Oklahoma ABLE Training is also available through the following offer:
In Oklahoma, you will need to apply for an ABLE license from the state. There is a fee payable to the state of Oklahoma, for the ABLE license. The application for your ABLE license can be submitted online at www.ok.gov/able/ and includes basic information about the potential licensee and a registration fee. Your enrollment fee in our course does not include the fee to Oklahoma state.
You do not need to take the Rserving course to get your ABLE license. However The Responsible Serving of Alcohol Course provides state specific training for alcohol servers in Oklahoma.
Related Courses for Oklahoma:
What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in Oklahoma?
The minimum age to sell alcohol in Oklahoma is 21
The minimum age to serve alcohol in Oklahoma is 18
The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws EnforcementThe agency that handles Oklahoma liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Oklahoma is The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement. The contact information for The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Oklahoma. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement
Telephone: (405) 521-3484
Bartending License, ABLE license regulations for sellers and servers in Oklahoma
- OK Dram Shop Laws: No
- OK Happy Hour Laws: Oklahoma Happy Hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. No licensee shall: Give any alcoholic beverage as a prize, premium or consideration for any lottery, game of chance or skill or any type of competition; Advertise or offer "happy hours" or any other means or inducements to stimulate the consumption of alcoholic beverages including::
- deliver more than two drinks to one person at one time,
- sell or offer to sell to any person or group of persons any drinks at a price less than the price regularly charged for such drinks during the same calendar week, except at private functions not open to the public,
- sell or offer to sell to any person an unlimited number of drinks during any set period of time for a fixed price, except at private functions not open to the public,
- increase the volume of alcoholic beverages contained in a drink without increasing proportionately the price regularly charged for such drink during the same calendar week, or
- encourage or permit, on the licensed premises, any game or contest which involves drinking or the awarding of drinks as prizes.
Can bartenders in OK work as a bartender with a felony conviction? no
No. You are not eligible to obtain a license to bartend in Oklahoma with a felony conviction; however if you have received a pardon from the governor or president you will be eligible just provide a copy of the pardon with your employee license application.